Oktober 29, 2011

''Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you.''

Ferien, endlich Ferien.
Heute Abend war ein mega schöner Abend, meine Freundinnen haben mich mal wieder so glücklich gemacht :)
Wir haben getanzt, gelacht und 18372 Bilder und Videos gemacht. Einfach ein gelungener und toller Abend.
Zum Glück haben wir jetzt Ferien, ich hab gar keine Lust mehr auf Schule. Viel zu stressig. Ich hoffe ihr genießt eure Ferien, falls ihr gerade welche habt. Naja, es ist schon spät. Gute Nacht meine Lieben, ich zeig euch nur noch kurz paar Fotos, die ich schön fand.
Lots of love, Sel xx

Translation: Holidays, finally holidays. 
This evening was just legendary. My friends made me so happy :) We danced, we laughed and we took 18372 pictures and videos. What a great evening.
Thank god we have holidays I'm tired of school. Too stressful. I hope you enjoy your holidays, if you have holidays atm. Well, it's late. Sleep well lovelys. I'll show you some pictures of today, I thought that look good.  
Lots of love, Sel xx





shorts: New Yorker; shoes: H&M; Blazer&Blouse: Mum's wadrobe; Cardigan: primark London; thights:no name

1 Kommentar: